Lesley D’Souza, Naturopathic Doctor
Naturopathic doctors (NDs) are primary care providers and use a comprehensive approach to assist patients in disease prevention and improving overall health. NDs are unique in their treatment methods and look at the root cause of illness, rather than just suppressing the symptoms. Naturopathic treatment draws from a number of modalities and is tailored to the individual.
- Clinical Nutrition
- Botanical Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
- Lifestyle Counselling
- Women’s Health: Fertility & Pregnancy Support, Menopause, Menstrual Irregularities, Hormone Imbalances
- Pediatric Health: Autism Spectrum Disorders, Allergies, Eczema & Asthma, Immune support
- Digestive Health: Acid Reflux, Gas & Bloating, IBS, Crohn’s & Colitis, Food Allergies
- Endocrine Health: Estrogen imbalance, Thyroid disorders, Diabetes
- Psychiatric Health: Addiction, Depression & Anxiety, Insomnia
- General Health: High blood pressure & Cholesterol, Weight management, Recurrent Colds & Flu’s, Low Energy
Call now to book your free 15 minute consultation!
** Most services covered under extended healthcare **