The Rehabilitative services that our clinic provides will help you speed your recovery brought on by trauma such as car accidents, sports/work injuries or degenerative joint problems. Our goal is to restore function to the injured areas of your body and help you achieve maximum recovery as quickly as possible.
An early active rehabilitation program, when combined with physical treatment, provides the most efficient recovery from acute injuries and chronic musculoskeletal problems.
At Kingsway Health by the Lake, our focus is on a multidisciplinary approach which emphasizes patient education, in addition to a variety of available treatment methods. This empowers the patient to have an active role in their rehabilitation process resulting in a faster more effective recovery from injuries and correction of musculoskeletal imbalances.
Physical injuries can be limiting to daily domestic, occupational and social activities. Early active intervention for such injuries helps reduce the impact of other extraneous factors and enhances recovery and feelings of well-being.
- Acute and Chronic pain
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Headaches and TMJ pain
- Motor vehicle accident related symptoms
- Constipation and G.I problems
- Tendonitis/bursitis/plantar fasciitis
- Pregnancy and infants
- Sports injuries
Effects on the Body
- Increases circulation to the muscles and skin
- Enhances function of the immune system
- Decreases pain reception
- Decreases the amount of stress hormones in the blood stream
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Decreases swelling due to injuries or arthritis